Certego Managed Defence is the set of technological platforms, processes and people who make it possible to provide the security management systems. It includes the following elements:
- Certego PanOptikon: Detection, analysis and response platform for computer security incidents;
- Certego Incident Response Team: Team dedicated to Incident Response and Security Intelligence activities;
- Security Operations Center: 24 Hr operations centre to assist Clients.
If the analyses confirm the presence of an intrusion or Data Breach, the CSIRT opens the incident procedure on the Web Portal of PanOptikon and formulates the Incident Response plan that will include activities to Limit, Remove and analyse the event post-mortem.
The staff of the CSIRT team has the key certifications in Security Operations, including:
- ISECOM OSSTMM Professional Security Tester (OPST)
- GIAC Web Application Penetration Tester (GWAPT)
- GIAC Certified Perimeter Protection Analyst (GPPA)
- ISC2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
In managing security incidents, the team adopts the following recommendations/standards:
- Computer Security Incident Handling Guide, NIST ￼Special Publication 800-61 Revision 2
- Handbook for Computer Security Incident Response Teams (CSIRTs), CMU/SEI-2003-HB-002